[NFBWATlk] Help out at our Exhibit Hall Table at National Convention

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 00:37:27 UTC 2023

Hello All,

I am getting so very excited about the convention. It is just a few days away!

One of the ways we as an affiliate get to help as many people as we do
is to sell our Chocolate Covered Cherries and beans. With Texas being
Texas, we are going to be selling in the exhibit hall on the first two
days only! Please let me know when you are available to help out. The
schedule is for 2 hour shifts starting at 9am - 5pm. We need two
people at the table for each shift.
July 2
9 - 11
11 -1pm
1pm - 3pm
3pm - 5pm

July 3
9 - 11am
11am - 1pm
1pm - 3pm
3pm - 5pm

If you want to sell Cherries and Beans during convention let me know
so we can make arrangements. Remember, when you take bags of chocolate
to sell, you are responsible for returning the right amount of money.

Also, let me know if you are comfortable using the Square system so we
can take cards this year. Ideally at least one person of the two
person team will be comfortable with the Square system.

Call or text or email if you have questions.

Kris Colcock
206-854-3025