[NFBWATlk] Fwd: B/VI Registration Instructions for the Seattle 5k, 10k and Half Marathon

Jessie Lorenz jessie.lorenz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 03:22:41 UTC 2023

Hey friends, I am planning to run the half marathon in this race. There are lots of shorter races at this event too. United in stride will help with finding cited guides.
Will you join me?
Subject: B/VI Registration Instructions for the Seattle 5k, 10k and Half Marathon

Dear Blind and Visually Impaired Running Friends,

I’m thrilled to report that United in Stride will have a presence at the 2023 Seattle Marathon Summer 5k, 10k and Half Marathon. Please join us and invite a fellow blind or low vision friend to run as well. It’s only 2 months away so it’s time to get registered!