[NFBWATlk] [NFBSea] NFB Seattle Chapter June Event

Jacob Struiksma jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 16:12:35 UTC 2023

Hello,
This sounds like great time!  But i not able to ATTEN because i working day
mariners game and then concert at lumen field at night on Saturday June 17
i be busy all day at team mobile park and lumen field. I will will have to
miss this time. I hope everyone will have great time! I hope will work out
OFR next time that i can attend one these travels events

From,
Jacob struiksma