[NFBWATlk] Still Seeking blind people in Seattle Area for 1-hour compensated in-person study June 8-9

Jessie Lorenz jessie.lorenz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 17:41:42 UTC 2023

Hi, I'm Passing this message along from one of my  blind colleagues,
Dr. Josh Miele.
If you're interested please email:
annahdez at amazon.com
***
An accessibility team at Amazon is conducting research to build a
better understanding of how blind and visually-impaired customers
interact with QR codes in documentation and packaging. We are seeking
blind and visually-impaired people in the Seattle area who are
available to participate in a 1-hour, in-person session to be
scheduled on June 8 or 9. Participants will be compensated with a
$50-$100 Amazon gift card. Your participation in this research will
help us improve the accessibility of our device packaging and the way
we use QR codes in device documentation.

Thanks!
Jessie