[NFBWATlk] January Members At Large Meeting

Nikki Palm nikkirae83 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 04:33:45 UTC 2023

The start of the new year means new beginnings. The Members At Large chapter
is excited to jump into 2023 with all of you. Our January meeting is this
Thursday, January 12 at 7:30 pm on Zoom. We have a lot planned. We will be
sharing all the many ways you can get involved with the affiliate this year.
Let's come together and make the National Federation of the Blind of WA
bigger and better.

Additionally, it's time again for elections. All of the chapter board
positions are up. In order to vote or run for office, you must be current on
your membership dues. Zoom details & info on how to send in your money for
dues will be at the bottom of this message.

To pay membership dues, use one of the following options:

*        Visit our website and click on the "Donate Now" button. Be sure and
put what the money is for in the notes section of your payment. (For
example: $5 for Members At Large membership dues) Http://www.nfbw.org

*        Log into PayPal and send money to payments at nfbw.org
<mailto:payments at nfbw.org>  Don't forget to put what the money is for in the
Notes section (For example: $5 for Members At Large membership dues)

Join Zoom Meeting

*
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81030669502?pwd=dEJTWjRQeXRzdjF5THk1NUlCVG90dz09

*

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502

Passcode: 823589

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

*               +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

*        Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502

Passcode: 823589

Find your local number: