[NFBWATlk] changing to a Spring NFB of Washington convention

Betty Fitzpatrick mamamacbear at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 17:49:06 UTC 2023

Good Morning Marci, I have no problem with changing the time of year of our
state convention. When is the board thinking of changing it to? I would just
remind the board to look at the calendar and make sure there is no conflict
with folks possible religious obligations. Just as this year there are
Passover, Easter, and Ramadan all in April. This will change though next
year and they may be in March. So perhaps looking at the month of May on the
early side might be good. Thanks for the opportunity for input. Betty