[NFBWATlk] 2024 NFB of Washington state Convention: tapping into the Future

corey.grandstaff at gmail.com corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 15:23:27 UTC 2023

We would like to formally invite you to the 2024 NFB of Washington state
Convention: Tapping into the Future. This exciting event will be held
February 29-March 3 at the Heathman Lodge in Vancouver WA. We have an array
of exciting events planned which include a karaoke night, a goalball
event(join us as a player or a spectator) and for a small fee get food and
transportation for the event, our annual job seeker seminar, gatherings for
both parents and students, and other thrilling opportunities. Learn about
advocacy efforts and find new resources at this annual gathering of the
National federation of the blind of Washington. Our convention agenda will
be released in the next week, so please stay gmail.com           . Come meet
new friends, reunite with old friends, and see what the future has in store
for you. Get your hotel room and register for this innovative gathering of
Washington's blind.

Convention Registration: all participants must be registered by February 11,
2024. The registration fee is $25 and there is a choice of 4 different meal
packages: no meals, banquet only, all Saturday meals, or Friday lunch and
all Saturday meals. Convention registration Link:
http://www.tinyurl.com/2024-nfbw-registration

Hotel booking: The rate for convention hotel rooms this year is $119 plus
tax. all rooms must be booked by February 11, 2024. You can also call the
Heathman directly at 360-254-3100. Hotel booking Link:
https://www.heathmanlodge.com/rooms#/heathman/?startDate=2024-2-29
<https://www.heathmanlodge.com/rooms#/heathman/?startDate=2024-2-29&endDate=
2024-3-3&adults=1&children=0&disabled=false&promo=2310NATION>
&endDate=2024-3-3&adults=1&children=0&disabled=false&promo=2310NATION

Partner/exhibitor: Are you interested in joining the convention as a sponsor
or exhibiting in our exhibit hall? We would love to partner with you, our
exhibitor/sponsorship registration form is below. For any questions
regarding sponsoring/exhibiting, please reach out to Mario Eiland at
eilandm at gmail.com <mailto:eilandm at gmail.com> . Partnership registration
form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeYACuQUj4fauxLW5usIvNn3hnfkPtL-1UN
WstkY4dLIW6gLw/viewform

If you have any questions regarding convention, please reach out to Corey
Grandstaff directly at corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
<mailto:corey.grandstaff at gmail.com> . Look forward to connecting with all of
you at this year's annual convention.

     Corey Grandstaff, Treasurer NFB of Washington, Convention Committee
Chair