[NFBWATlk] Members At Large December Meeting Announcement

Nikki Palm nikkirae83 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 03:52:07 UTC 2023

Season’s Greetings Federation Family!

It is time once again for the Members At Large Chapter to gather on Zoom.
We will be holding our December meeting this Thursday at 7 pm. Zoom details
can be found below. We have an interesting meeting planned for you this
month. Anna Zivarts will be our guest speaker for the evening.

Anna is a low-vision mom and nondriver who was born with the neurological
condition nystagmus. She directs the Disability Mobility Initiative at
Disability Rights Washington and launched the #WeekWithoutDriving
challenge. Zivarts serves on the Pacific Northwest Transportation
Consortium advisory board and the National Safety Council Mobility Safety
Advisory Group. Her book, *When Driving Is Not an Option,* will be
published by Island Press in 2024. Anna will talk about the nondriver
seminar she’s running, as well as DMI’s work on sidewalks and on transit
rider representation on transit boards.

Last, but certainly not least, we will be drawing the lucky name for our Go
Bag fundraiser. If you haven’t gotten your donations in yet, don’t worry.
There’s still time. The deadline for all donations is Wednesday.

Don’t Forget:

For every $5 you get your name in the virtual hat once and for $20, you get
your name in 5 times.

Donations can be made at PayPal by sending money to payments at nfbw.org

The Go Bag contains tons of goodies that will not only help get you ready
in an emergency, but are just stinking cool!

Thank you for your support and we hope to see you all at the meeting on
Thursday.

You don’t have to be present to win, we will contact you. Be sure and leave
those details on the PayPal notes section along with the fact that the
money goes to the Members At Large Go Bag fundraiser.

Topic: NFBW Members At Large
Time:
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81030669502?pwd=dEJTWjRQeXRzdjF5THk1NUlCVG90dz09

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502
Passcode: 823589
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
 Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502
Passcode: 823589