[NFBWATlk] Greater Seattle Chapter Holiday Party this Saturday

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 6 01:57:45 UTC 2023

It’s the holiday season and it’s time to come celebrate with the Greater Seattle NFB chapter!

When: Saturday, December 9, from noon till 3 PM
Where: Razzi’s Pizzeria, 8523 Greenwood Ave. N., Seattle, 98103
Who: Chapter members, family, friends
It’s a great time to invite blind people who haven’t joined the National Federation of the Blind.

Everyone buys their own food at beverages and we share some good cheer.

There will be a gift exchange for those who want to participate. Suggested value is $20. Bring something you would like to get. Bring a gift and you’ll get a gift. We will play Keep It or Steal It where you can decide whether to keep your gift or steal one from someone else.

Jim Portillo, our Chapter President, is moving to Portland at the end of this month. Next month he will be starting a new job as the Director of the Orientation and Career Center at the Oregon Commission for the Blind. In addition to the holiday party this will also be our opportunity to send Jim off on his new adventure with our warmest well wishes.

No matter which holiday you celebrate (or not) this is the place to be this Saturday afternoon. Come and join us for a fun and festive time!