[NFBWATlk] Reminder of Upcoming Seattle Chapter Meeting

portillo.jim at gmail.com portillo.jim at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 22:22:31 UTC 2023

National Federation of the Blind of Washington

Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting!

Join us for our upcoming meeting, Saturday August 26th, 2023, beginning at
11:00 AM

We will be meeting at Razzi's Pizzeria

8523 GREENWOOD AVE. N.

SEATTLE, WA 98103.

Razzi's Pizzeria is on the #5 bus line.

I know it is summer, and many of our chapter members are on vacation or have
other engagements, but we are still going to meet and continue planning for
the future! We will have a guest with us from the WA State Arboretum  and
Japanese gardens (Michael Read), who would like to talk to and hear from us
about how these two places can be more accessible to Washington's Blind
Community, as they make changes in the next few years.

In addition, we're hoping to hear from Amandeep about her recent trip to
England and study abroad session. We will also talk about partnering with
Alice Klein for the upcoming white cane walk in October. Finally, we will
answer any questions about the upcoming chapter picnic on September 9th,
from 4:00-8:00, in West Seattle. Should be a good meeting, huh?

Once we're done with the important business, let's stay and have lunch
together! See you Saturday!

Jim