[NFBWATlk] Senior meet up

kkipp123 at gmail.com kkipp123 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 20:09:24 UTC 2023

Good afternoon fellow federationists.  I hope you are all keeping cool
during this excessively hot days.

Our senior meet up is this Saturday at noon.  You really won't want to miss
this one.  Seth Wilson, the product manager for the OKO app will be our
presenter.  Following is a description of the app and what it does.  "The
OKO application uses the back camera to make every pedestrian signal
accessible and bring that information back to you using audio, vibrations
and visual overlay."  You don't have to be a senior to join us.  I would
encourage anyone who would like to know about OKO to join.

Below is the zoom link.

Kaye

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81784891088?pwd=Ry9iWER2R0gxYldkN3RvV1p3d0dWUT09

Meeting ID: 817 8489 1088

Passcode: 023961

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,81784891088#,,,,*023961# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,81784891088#,,,,*023961# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 817 8489 1088

Passcode: 023961