[NFBWATlk] Convention Survey

Bennett Prows bjprows at comcast.net
Sat Aug 5 11:03:53 UTC 2023

Hi Listers,

On the August 2023 presidential release, President Riccobono talked about a  survey to sum up the 2023, national convention experience. He asked those of us who attended the convention, either in person or virtually to complete the survey to help the planning for future conventions. We could go to the NFB web site at nfb.org, and then click on the convention page, or complete the survey by phone. I just completed the telephone version of the survey, and it was very easy. I hope that any and all whom attended the convention in person, or virtually on zoom or our Utube channel, or otherwise listened to the streamed activities to complete the survey. It takes about 10 minutes, and no names are requested or required. 😊

The telephone survey is at (229) 632-7878 or toll free at (833) 632-7878.

I’m sure our national organization can use all of our thoughtful input. It’s simple to use.

Have fun.

/s/

Bennett Prows