[NFBWATlk] Joini us and learn about the convention!

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 21:48:52 UTC 2022

Greetings everyone!
               Our state convention will be here before we know it. As
this is our first convention back in-person in a few years, we are
hoping that as many of you decide to attend as possible. We want this
to be the biggest convention for Washington yet. Please join us the
weekend of November fourth through the sixth and trust in the magic of
new beginnings.
               We understand that you may have inquiries regarding
registration, hotel reservations, or other general related questions.
Additionally, you might be wondering how the process for requesting
assistance works. Don’t worry, we have you covered!
               On Wednesday, September 21, we will be hosting an
informational Zoom session about all thing’s convention. This will
just be a brief one-hour meeting. Please bring yourselves and your
questions. We are ready to help in any way we can. You will find all
the details below.
When: Wednesday, September 21, 2022
Time: 7:00 to 8:00 pm
Zoom Info:
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81030669502?pwd=dEJTWjRQeXRzdjF5THk1NUlCVG90dz09
Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502
Passcode: 823589
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Houston)
Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502
Passcode: 823589