[NFBWATlk] NFB Seattle Chapter meeting on September 24th!

portillo.jim at gmail.com portillo.jim at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 05:32:54 UTC 2022

National Federation of the Blind of Washington

Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting

Join us for our monthly in-person chapter meeting, Saturday September 24th,
2022

We will be meeting at Razzi's Pizzeria

8523 GREENWOOD AVE. N.

SEATTLE, WA 98103 Beginning at 11:00 am.

Razzi's Pizzeria is on the #5 bus line.

We had to change the date of our chapter meeting because we are not able to
meet at our intended place downtown. Razzi's has the space for us, but so as
not to have confusion with another group also meeting on the third Saturday,
we had to move the date.

I encourage all of our current and future chapter members and guests to
attend, as we have plenty to discuss.

Alice Klein will be our featured guest speaker, giving us all of the
information we need regarding the upcoming cane walk and event, happening on
October 15th. The Seattle chapter will have a table at this event and will
hopefully have many members participating.

We will also have much to discuss regarding our upcoming state convention,
happening the weekend of November 4-6, in Bellevue. It will be our most
exciting yet!

We will also touch some on the topic of chapter fund raising.

And yes, we also need to discuss the immediate future of our chapter meeting
dates and location, as this is important.

Finally, we want to celebrate the success of our recent picnic and welcome
the new and recent chapter members. Our chapter is growing, and this is
great news!

If anyone else has topics for discussion, please feel free to let me know so
we can make sure and bring them up as time allows.

After our meeting, let's stay, have lunch, and fellowship with one another.
Razzi's has an extensive menu from which to choose a good meal, big or
small. There is now a Braille menu, produced by one of our chapter members.

We can have the room from 11:00-2:00. You will need to personally decide
regarding your use of masks and how to deal with other Covid related things.

If you have any questions, send an email to

portillo.jim at gmail.com <mailto:portillo.jim at gmail.com>  .

You can also call the Seattle Chapter phone number and leave a message.
Someone will get back to you as soon as possible. The number is
206-880-1473.

See all of you on September 24th at 11:00!