[NFBWATlk] September Members At Large Chapter Meeting

Nikki Palm nikkirae83 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 01:29:36 UTC 2022

Greetings Federation Family!

It is time once again for our Members At Large monthly chapter meeting. We
are so excited to meet with all of you once again. We have an engaging
meeting planned for you with a topic centering around what it means to be
independent. We understand that being independent can mean different things
for everyone and it is always interesting to learn different perspectives.
We would love for you to join us Thursday evening at 7:30 pm on Zoom. The
meeting is virtual so get your comfy clothes on, bring a snack and a drink
and let's connect.

Topic: NFBW Members At Large

Date: The 2nd Thursday of each month

Time: 7:30 pm

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81030669502?pwd=dEJTWjRQeXRzdjF5THk1NUlCVG90dz09

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502

Passcode: 823589

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502

Passcode: 823589