[NFBWATlk] convention information and current NFBW fundraisers

corey.grandstaff at gmail.com corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 15:40:02 UTC 2022

State Convention: As we are getting closer to the 2022 National Federation
of the Blind of Washington (NFB) convention: Trust the Magic of New
Beginnings, I want to make sure you have all the info you need so you can be
there. Convention will be held in person at the Hilton Bellevue, located at
300 SE 112th AVE SE, Bellevue, WA 98004, November 4-6. At this time, there
are no additional hotel rooms left at our convention rate. Registration is
$25, and our banquet this year is $40. We will also have some sessions
streamed via Zoom if you are unable to attend in person, information will be
sent to registered virtual participants before the beginning of convention.
See agenda attached. There will be no additional banquet tickets available
at in-person registration: therefore, please order your banquet ticket by
the end of day on Sunday October 30. In addition, pre-registration will
close at the end of day on October 30.

Convention Registration Link:
<Https://tinyurl.com/nfbw-convention-registration>
Https://tinyurl.com/nfbw-convention-registration

            Current NFBW Fundraisers: The NFB of Washington is running two
fundraisers at this time: our electronics extravaganza and our Give 10
Convention fundraiser.

1.	Give 10 fundraiser. Many of you may have already donated when you
registered for convention, but if you want to win a trip for next year's
convention, for each $10 donation to the NFB of Washington, you will be
entered into a drawing for the following expenses to next year's state
convention:

.Transportation for one to the state convention.

.             Two nights in the hotel

.             Registration and banquet for one

.             The winner of the drawing may also choose a cash prize of $500

If you want to donate outside of registration, please papal your donation to
<mailto:payments at nfbw.org> payments at nfbw.org

Make sure to put in the notes section "give 10 donation)

2.	Electronics extravaganza fundraiser. For each $5 you donate to the
NFB of Washington, you can be entered to a drawing for one of two prizes:
1st prize, a 43-inch Samsung television accessible out of the box, or 2nd
prize, a Samsung soundbar. If you don't want the electronics, you can take
the cash value as your prize. The drawing will happen at the banquet on
November 5, the prize will be shipped directly to your home. To donate,
follow the link below:

 <https://tinyurl.com/nfbw-donation-drive>
https://tinyurl.com/nfbw-donation-drive

If you have any questions regarding any of this information, please contact
Corey Grandstaff at  <mailto:corey.grandstaff at gmail.com>
corey.grandstaff at gmail.com or at (419)768-1523. We look forward to having
you join us for this year's exciting and engaging convention.

     Corey Grandstaff, treasurer, NFB of Washington