[NFBWATlk] Reminder regarding Next week: FW: Unforeseen Change in October Chapter Meeting Date

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 15:53:23 UTC 2022

Good morning, Jacob and everyone,
Thank you for your email. Yes, I am aware that yesterday was the 4th
Saturday. As I said in my previous messages, we had to change the date due
to something unforeseen. Again, I apologize for any confusion. I really
tried letting everyone know with as much notice as possible, so as to avoid
any confusion. I am sorry that may not have worked.
Jim