[NFBWATlk] NFB Virtual Career Fair

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 18:31:44 UTC 2022

ONLY TWO WEEKS LEFT UNTIL NFB CAREER FAIR REGISTRATION CLOSES!
Hey, Job Seekers!
Are you still thinking about attending our NFB Virtual Career Fair on
October 26?
If so, you’d better get moving! Registration closes at noon eastern
time on Friday, October 14. We cannot register you after that.
Here’s the link:
https://nfb.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=522
• Registration for Job Seekers
Here are the registered employers to date:
National Security Agency (NSA)
Kellogg Companies
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Beyond Vision
Keystone Vocational Services
Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind
South Carolina Commission for the Blind
United States Department of Justice
KINV-DB Innervision FM
Key Bank
LCI
Thomson Reuters
San Antonio Lighthouse for the Blind
National Federation of the Blind
BLIND, Inc.
And that’s just the start. Employers procrastinate too, so we expect
at least fifteen more to register over the next two weeks.
Remember, after registration closes, you will get a data sheet listing
all the employers, their web and career sites, and their contact
information. That will give you two weeks to do your research.
Remember: if you are unable to relocate, look for jobs in your area to
save time for you and the employers.
Please register today!