[NFBWATlk] Hobbies you can learn at home

Don donmi at q.com
Mon Oct 3 05:04:58 UTC 2022

Here are some of mine. I learn and practice all of these at home.

Playing a stringed instrument. Guitar, Mandolyn, Banjo, Bass. Piano:
Trombone: Recording my own music and editing sound files with a program
called Reaper. Amateur radio. Talking to people on radio from my home in the
local area and all over the United States and potentially all over the
world.

Don Mitchell
donmi at q.com
360.281.0187