[NFBWATlk] Seeking Recommendations for a fully Accessible Vacuuming System / Cleaner

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Thu Nov 24 23:44:30 UTC 2022

Thank you for your suggestions thus far everyone.
Becky, for the Amazon.com vacuum that you got for your Brother, do you happen to know what it is called? Or is there a link I can look at for more information?

That seems like a pretty nice deal there. Thanks for sharing.

“Be kind; for everyone you meet is fighting a really hard battle.” — πλατο