[NFBWATlk] Seeking Recommendations for a fully Accessible Vacuuming System / Cleaner

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Thu Nov 24 20:59:28 UTC 2022

Hello Everybody.
I hope you are having a great day today. Some of us are spending 4 precious days taking a much needed break from our jobs until next week, and being with our families.

Anyways, I thought I would email with a few questions. See, my current vacuum cleaner broke down a couple weeks ago. It was working super well. But my floor somehow continues to be dirty despite my efforts to clean it using old school methods such as mopping and other things.

So, if anyone can give me pointers on where to find a reasonably accessible vacuum machine, smart AI powered vacuuming device, system, or technology, at a reasonably awesome price, with a reasonable amount of bells and whistles that could work for this poor, young, Blind 30something bachelor, it would be deeply appreciated. Makes / models / app-based functions / home kit compatibility or whatever it is, will be a plus. It's just for cleaning my studio apartment. Thanks.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Humberto

“Be kind; for everyone you meet is fighting a really hard battle.” — πλατο