[NFBWATlk] NFB of Washington 2022 State Convention: Streaming Sessions today, including Banquit tonight!

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Sat Nov 5 23:09:16 UTC 2022

Hello All! The NFB State of Washington 2022 State Convention is happening now! We are all in person. However, for those who are not able to attend in  person this weekend, we are streaming all of our General Sessions. We are using Zoom as our platform to do our virtual component of the convention.

For those who register for the virtual option, please find the Zoom link in the NFBW 2022 agenda. All sessions that have the note: "Streaming Available," those can be streamed virtually. Again, the link to the Zoom room for the Convention is in the agenda you received when you registered. Also, the link is available for those in-person attendants, so if for some reason you aren't able to make it to the  to the Banquit tonight, can join us virtually!

So, come join us at the Banquit! Raffles and other stuff will be happening! So, there is that.

Thanks for reading, and have a great night!

Sent from my iPad