[NFBWATlk] FW: Senior meet-up

Bennett Prows bjprows at comcast.net
Fri May 27 23:15:15 UTC 2022

Hi Listers,

I’m sending this message from Kaye Kipp again in case you are home on this memorial day weekend and can join us for the “senior meet up” tomorrow. Below is the message she sent out earlier. I think we have another great guest, that will give us all something to think about to keep us busy writing in the future. 😊

/s/

Bennett