[NFBWATlk] Upcoming Seattle May Chapter Meeting

portillo.jim at gmail.com portillo.jim at gmail.com
Wed May 18 04:02:56 UTC 2022

National Federation of the Blind of Washington

Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting

Join us for our monthly chapter meeting, which is back to being IN PERSON!!
Saturday May 21st, 2022

We will be meeting at Razzi's Pizzeria

8523 GREENWOOD AVE. N.

SEATTLE, WA 98103 Beginning at 11:00 am.

Razzi's Pizzeria is on the #5 bus line.

Along with our usual agenda items and a fabulous ice breaker from Deja, we
will talk a lot about the upcoming National Convention in New Orleans! How
many of us are going?

We have news about a more centralized meeting place as well.

We will also continue to talk some about ideas for chapter fund raising.

Deja will talk to the chapter about a super cool idea that is in the works
and that will include the entire state affiliate.

We will also talk about whether the chapter would like to do a summer
picnic, as we've traditionally done.

We also want to hear what you have to say and what ideas you'd like to
contribute for upcoming chapter activities.

After our meeting, let's stay, have lunch, and fellowship with one another.
Razzi's has an extensive menu from which to choose a good meal, big or
small. I understand there is even a Braille menu.

We can have the room from 11:00-2:00. You will need to personally decide
regarding your use of masks and how to deal with other Covid related things.

If you have any questions, send an email to

n <mailto:nnfbseattle at gmail.com> nfbseattle at gmail.com.

You can also call the Seattle Chapter phone number and leave a message.
Someone will get back to you as soon as possible. The number is
206-880-1473.

See all of you on May 21st! at 11:00!