[NFBWATlk] Another get together in Wallingford area on Saturday, May 21

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 01:46:11 UTC 2022

You are invited to join another social and recreational get together on Saturday, May 21 in Seattle. We did something similar a few weeks ago, which worked out well.

This time, it is after a late morning meeting and lunch of the National Federation of the Blind<http://www.nfbw.org/>. In the afternoon, we are doing a leisurely walk, followed by an early supper. Anyone is welcome to join the walk, supper, or both, whether or not the NFB meeting is attended before.

The meeting of the NFB Seattle chapter is from about 11 AM to 1 PM at Razzi's Pizza<http://www.razzispizza.com/> in Greenwood:

Razzi's Pizza
8523 Greenwood Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98103
(206) 782-9005

For those interested in the NFB meeting and Greenlake walk, Jacob Struiksma will lead a short trip on the 45 bus from Razzi's to Greenlake after the meeting.

For those interested in the walk, we are gathering at about 1:30 PM at a Starbucks<https://www.starbucks.com/store-locator/store/16060/greenlake-7100-e-greenlake-drive-n-seattle-wa-981155415-us> by Greenlake:

Starbucks
7100 East Greenlake Drive North
Seattle, WA 98115
(206) 523-9594

The 45, 20, & 62 buses go near the Starbucks. From there, some of us intend to walk the whole path around Greenlake, which is about 3 miles. No one is obligated to do so. Feel free to walk part of the way and then return.

For those interested in the walk and supper, Jacob will lead a short trip on the 62 bus from Starbucks after the walk. The supper gathering starts at about 4 PM at the Blue Star Cafe & Pub<https://www.bluestarcafeandpub.com/> in Wallingford:

Blue Star Cafe & Pub
4512 Stone Way North
Seattle, WA 98103
(206) 548-0345

The 62 and 44 buses go near Blue Star Cafe. We will have our own room in the restaurant. Happy hour pricing on food and drink is available between 3 and 5:30 PM.

If you need more information, or have trouble connecting with us on that day, contact Jacob: email JacobStruiksma at gmail.com<mailto:JacobStruiksma at gmail.com> or cell (206) 387-7736.

Hope you can join us for some of the day!