[NFBWATlk] Independence Market

Bennett Prows bjprows at comcast.net
Thu Mar 31 16:29:37 UTC 2022

Hi Listers,

Just wanted to note, that I’m really happy about our Independence Market and the National Center. I have made a few purchases over the past few months, and had excellent service in each case. They have really improved their service. I broke a folding cane last week, and called the Independence Market on Friday to order two new ones. Knowing me, I’ll definitely need both. 😊 The Independence Marketeer who talked with me said the canes would be here within five to seven business days. … remember I called on Friday. Well, bright and early on Tuesday, the box with my canes arrived at my door. Yes, the post office seems to have really moved quicker with “free Matter” postings, but this was fast delivery no matter what. I was very pleasantly surprised about the promptness.

Thanks to all the hard work at the national Center, our Independence Market is first class now in my estimation.

/s/

Bennett