[NFBWATlk] Upcoming March Seattle Chapter Meeting

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 21:13:22 UTC 2022

National Federation of the Blind of Washington
Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting
Join us for our monthly chapter meeting, which will be virtual. Saturday March 19th, 2022
from 10:00 am to 11:00 on Zoom.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88386659625?pwd=MmF6bjJ0RWNTdEY3SnpJSjJXWEhsUT09

Meeting ID: 883 8665 9625
Passcode: 573725
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,88386659625#,,,,*573725# US (Tacoma)
+16699006833,,88386659625#,,,,*573725# US (San Jose)

Wow! Can you believe we’re already in mid-March?! Time is flying! You can still make some time for the upcoming chapter meeting though.
This will be a different and somewhat abbreviated meeting. First, we will only have a skeleton crew. All but one or two of our board members are either out of town at the CSUN conference, out of town for personal reasons, or fulfilling other family and academic obligations.
Mike Mello will run the meeting this month. Meeting minutes will be voted on, and Mike will mention some treasury items. Marci will share some news about recent bills passed. She will also talk about the upcoming National Convention! There will be some other surprises in store.
And yes…We are definitely working on a place to meet in person in April. Stay tuned, as we should have a better idea by the end of the month or beginning of April. We are working hard on it!

If you have any questions, send an email to
nnfbseattle at gmail.com.
You can also call the Seattle Chapter phone number and leave a message. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible. The number is 206-880-1473.
See all of you on Saturday!