[NFBWATlk] suggestions for where to donate braille books and other materials

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 9 19:16:39 UTC 2022

You could try sharebraille.org

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBWATlk <nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Wendy David via
NFBWATlk
Sent: Wednesday, March 9, 2022 12:34 PM
To: nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Wendy David <wendydav at mindspring.com>
Subject: [NFBWATlk] suggestions for where to donate braille books and other
materials

hello. I have an assortment of gently used braille books and other
materials, even a couple of old braille printers. I would like to donate
these to anyone or any agency who could utilize them. Does anyone have any
suggestions for the easiest and most efficient way to do this? I would
appreciate your suggestions, thanks so much. Wendy David

sent from my iPhone