[NFBWATlk] March At Large Chapter Meeting

Nikki Palm nikkirae83 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 20:54:46 UTC 2022

Happy Tuesday!

Can you believe March is already here? A new month means it’s time once
again for our At Large chapter to connect for a meeting. We have a super
engaging meeting planned for you this month. We will be discussing life
hacks and encourage you all to share your favorites that you use in your
lives. These can be things you do in your everyday lives to make things a
bit easier. For example, maybe you have a special way you mark things in
the kitchen. Or, maybe you have mastered the perfect way to sort laundry.
No matter the topic area, all hacks are welcome and appreciated. Let’s all
learn from one another. Our meeting will be held this Thursday at 7:30 pm
anywhere and everywhere on Zoom. Save the date and join us.

Topic: NFBW Members At Large

Time: March 10, 2022 7:30 pm

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81030669502?pwd=dEJTWjRQeXRzdjF5THk1NUlCVG90dz09

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502

Passcode: 823589

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

 Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502

Passcode: 823589