[NFBWATlk] Anyone from the NFB living in the Pullman, WA area?

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Fri Mar 4 22:36:57 UTC 2022

Hello Everybody,

I hope the start to your weekends are going well.

I am reaching out to see if there is someone here living in or near the
Pullman area. today, I received the news that I have been offered a
position with Washington State University with their Accessibility / Alt
Formats program. If someone can reach out to me off list, I would
appreciate it, as I don't know anything about the area, preferably
before making a decision to accept this offer. It sounds like a good one.

Thanks so much!

Humberto

--

JAWS Certified, 2022 <https://freedomscientific.com/training/certification>