[NFBWATlk] Fwd: [CCCNFBW] Corey Grandstaff appointment to the transportation and mobility commission and other updates

Marci Carpenter Mjc59 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 3 03:19:19 UTC 2022

Congratulations to Corey! The full Vancouver city Council voted on his appointment this week. This was already posted on the Clark County chapter list but I just wanted to amplify it. I know Corey will do a great job.

Forward together!
Marci

Chapter members:
A few months ago someone put out on our list serve that the city of Vancouver was seeking a candidate to the transportation and mobility commission. I applied and interviewed a couple weeks ago with councilmembers Stober, Fox and Harless. I received an email on Monday the councilmembers were recommending me for an appointment. This is another way in which we can ensure our voice is heard through serving on these city commissions. I encourage all of us to find some way we can ensure we are represented at the table in these efforts.

 Corey Grandstaff, Chapter President