[NFBWATlk] Passing of Joy Harris

Bennett Prows bjprows at comcast.net
Thu Jun 23 17:02:55 UTC 2022

Thank you, Marci for sharing this. AS President Riccobono has said, both Joy and Allan have contributed mightily to our organization and the blind community. My prayers and thoughts are with Allan and the family and know that Joy will be missed very much.

/s/

Bennett Prows

Sent from Mail for Windows