[NFBWATlk] Necessary Modification to our upcoming chapter meeting this Saturday

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 06:11:48 UTC 2022

Greetings fellow Federationists!

Don't worry! We are definitely still having our Seattle Chapter meeting this
Saturday. However, due to the fact that the Greenwood classic car show is
taking place that morning, and taking up several blocks along Greenwood, we
thought it might be a better idea to not having the meeting at Razzi's. Some
buses might be rerouted, and the area will be fairly crowded and congested.

Since this is short notice, we will have an abbreviated chapter meeting via
Zoom.

The meeting will be from 10:00-11:00. We will address OUR necessary and
immediate issues and resume in-person meetings in August, hopefully in a new
location.

This time, in addition to our regular issues, our main focus will be on the
upcoming convention and convention related items. We will also talk about
the upcoming chapter picnic. Finally, I will present an idea for your
consideration regarding White Cane day in October. Come join us!

Thanks for your flexibility.

If you have any questions, send an email to

n <mailto:nnfbseattle at gmail.com> nfbseattle at gmail.com.

You can also call the Seattle Chapter phone number and leave a message.
Someone will get back to you as soon as possible. The number is
206-880-1473.

See all of you Saturday at 10:00 via Zoom!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88386659625?pwd=MmF6bjJ0RWNTdEY3SnpJSjJXWEhsUT09

Meeting ID: 883 8665 9625

Passcode: 573725

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,88386659625#,,,,*573725# US (Tacoma)

+16699006833,,88386659625#,,,,*573725# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)