[NFBWATlk] June Chapter Meeting on June 25th!

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 18:48:02 UTC 2022

National Federation of the Blind of Washington

Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting

Join us for our monthly chapter meeting, which is back to being IN PERSON!!
Saturday June 25st, 2022

We will be meeting at Razzi's Pizzeria

8523 GREENWOOD AVE. N.

SEATTLE, WA 98103 Beginning at 11:00 am.

Razzi's Pizzeria is on the #5 bus line.

At last month's meeting, we voted to change the date of our June meeting so
that it wouldn't interfere with the WCB's chapter meeting, also held at
Razzi's. Thanks for understanding.

We will be talking a lot about the convention coming up in just a few weeks!
Marci will have a lot to talk to us about. We'll also follow up on some
things introduced last month, including a picnic and later on a fund raiser.

Finally, an idea was brought to me about our chapter collaborating with
someone regarding a White Cane day event. I'll bring more information about
that.

We'll see what else our fabulous board and State President bring to the
table!

After our meeting, let's stay, have lunch, and fellowship with one another.
Razzi's has an extensive menu from which to choose a good meal, big or
small. There is now a Braille menu, produced by one of our chapter members.

We can have the room from 11:00-2:00. You will need to personally decide
regarding your use of masks and how to deal with other Covid related things.

If you have any questions, send an email to

n <mailto:nnfbseattle at gmail.com> nfbseattle at gmail.com.

You can also call the Seattle Chapter phone number and leave a message.
Someone will get back to you as soon as possible. The number is
206-880-1473.

See all of you on May 21st! at 11:00!