[NFBWATlk] Corey Grandstaff named Blind Educator of the Year

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Wed Jul 20 01:50:37 UTC 2022

I wish to congratulate Corey for being selected as the Blind Educator of the year. IT is a great accomplishment and shows that hard work pays off as well as grit and determination. I would also wish to congratulate Mr. Scott Mccallum,  WSSB Superintendent for being selected educator of Blind Students for the year. Both of you truly inspire those of us who are working in the blindness field and serving as Blind role models to do the things we need to do for the Blind community.
Again, congrats!!!!!!!!!!  🥂

Have a great summer!

“Be kind; for everyone you meet is fighting a really hard battle.” — πλατο