[NFBWATlk] Next members at large chapter meeting

Nikki Palm nikkirae83 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 02:15:49 UTC 2022

Hello there friends,
I hope you all are having a wonderful summer. Normally, our members at large chapter holds its meetings the second Thursday of every month. With national convention just wrapping up, we have decided to postpone our meeting to next Thursday evening. This will give everyone a chance to take a breather after such an amazing convention.
Add this months meeting, we will come together to discuss the convention. Whether you attended in person, or virtually we would love to hear about your experiences. Please join us Thursday evening on July 21 at 7:30. a reminder email with the zoom link information will be posted at the beginning of next week. We are so excited to connect with you at the meeting. If you know anyone who might be interested, please feel free to bring them along.

Nikki Palm