[NFBWATlk] Tonight - NFBW Washington Seminar training

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 30 19:54:34 UTC 2022

Washington Seminar starts in 8 days! i’m very excited about moving our priorities forward in this session of Congress. We will hold a training this Sunday evening at 7 PM for those who were unable to attend one of the national trainings or who just want some more review of the 4 Washington Seminar issues.

We will use this same link for our appointments in February.

If you want to present one of the issues in our meeting with your Congressperson or one of our Senators do not reply to this email. Call me at 206-604-5507 or send me an email at mjc59 at comcast.net <mailto:mjc59 at comcast.net>. You will need to have read and be familiar with the fact sheets which can be found at
https://nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar <https://nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar>

We have some appointments set and I’m working on the rest. I will post a list soon of the appointments we have.

Thanks,
Marci

Marci Carpenter She/her is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFBW Washington Seminar
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83632267898?pwd=aVZwMkdOSC8vY0xXVWxxR2dEZWllUT09 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83632267898?pwd=aVZwMkdOSC8vY0xXVWxxR2dEZWllUT09>

Meeting ID: 836 3226 7898
Passcode: 034282
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,83632267898#,,,,*034282# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,83632267898#,,,,*034282# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)