[NFBWATlk] Seniors Talk Legislation

Bennett Prows bjprows at comcast.net
Fri Jan 21 18:21:51 UTC 2022

Hi Listers,

This is a late reminder about the scheduled Zoom meeting tomorrow at noon (pacific time) for senior blind persons and anyone else who wants to join us to keep the movement going for seniors getting together to discuss issues if interest. Tomorrow we’re supposed to talk about the upcoming Washington Seminar for the NFB. There are 4 issues on this year’s legislative agenda for talking with our senators and representatives. The factsheets can be found at the NFB web site. AS soon as we get zoom meeting information, we’ll get it  on this list. Guess that would help for those wanting to join. 😊

Hope to see you tomorrow. And, we definitely don’t have any age restrictions on joining us. So, hope to talk with you tomorrow at noon.

/s/

Bennett Prows