[NFBWATlk] Happy New Year to Everyone

kkipp123 at gmail.com kkipp123 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 00:19:18 UTC 2022

Happy New Year to all.

Kaye

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBWATlk <nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Marci Carpenter via NFBWATlk
Sent: Saturday, January 1, 2022 3:02 PM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List <nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Marci Carpenter <mjc59 at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [NFBWATlk] Happy New Year to Everyone

Happy new year to all!

Much of what I would’ve said was written eloquently by Humberto, Ben and others. We will be together in community this year, probably both in person and virtually. Let’s go forward together with love, hope and determination into a great year for each of us individually and for the National Federation of the Blind.

Marci