[NFBWATlk] Upcoming February Seattle Chapter Meeting!

portillo.jim at gmail.com portillo.jim at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 07:25:54 UTC 2022

National Federation of the Blind of Washington

Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting

Join us for our monthly chapter meeting, which will be virtual. Saturday
February 19th, 2022

from 10:00 am to 12:00 on Zoom.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88386659625?pwd=MmF6bjJ0RWNTdEY3SnpJSjJXWEhsUT09

Meeting ID: 883 8665 9625

Passcode: 573725

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,88386659625#,,,,*573725# US (Tacoma)

+16699006833,,88386659625#,,,,*573725# US (San Jose)

Wow! Can you believe we're already in mid-February?! Where has the time
gone?

The good thing is that there is time for our upcoming NFB Seattle chapter
meeting this coming Saturday.

We will have a few things to discuss, including the following.

*	Group Activity/Ice Breaker
*	Discuss or approve minutes
*	State of the State Affiliate and National News to Know, dealing with
upcoming Washington Seminar and National Convention, Marci Carpenter,
Affiliate President
*	Legal issues, Al Elia
*	Update from Senior and Student divisions
*	This month, we will focus on our recent Washington seminar and hear
from people who attended and participated.
*	We will also hear from Ron Jasmer, new manager at the Orientation
and Training Center at DSB. He looks forward to talking with us and
answering questions from chapter members.
*	Misc.

If you have any questions, send an email to chapter president Jim Portillo
at

n <mailto:nnfbseattle at gmail.com> nfbseattle at gmail.com.

You can also call the Seattle Chapter phone number and leave a message.
Someone will get back to you as soon as possible. The number is
206-880-1473.

See all of you on Saturday