[NFBWATlk] Today’s Washington Seminar wrap up and tomorrow’s meetings

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 10 03:15:41 UTC 2022

We had some very positive meetings today with Senator Murray’s and Representative Jayapal‘s staff members. Our NFBW members do a great job presenting all the issues.

Tomorrow we have our last two meetings for this week. The first is with representative Rick Larsen’s Legislative Director at 9 AM Pacific and the second is with representatThe first is with representative Rick Larsen‘s legislative Director at 9 AM Pacific and the second is with representative Kim Schrier at 12:30 PM Pacific. All are welcome to attend.

 We will have two meetings next Wednesday, February 16, with congresswoman DelBene and congressman Kilmer. Zoom links are the same and are provided below.

Thanks,
Marci

Marci Carpenter  She/her is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFBW Washington Seminar
Time: This is a recurring meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83632267898?pwd=aVZwMkdOSC8vY0xXVWxxR2dEZWllUT09

Meeting ID: 836 3226 7898
Passcode: 034282
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,83632267898#,,,,*034282# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,83632267898#,,,,*034282# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)