[NFBWATlk] Prices increasing January 2023 chicanes, cane tips and other items

Maurice A. mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Mon Dec 26 21:42:14 UTC 2022

Hi the market  is  closed until after  new years. I think.

HTH Maurice Mines, former Washingtonian. I read  most  posts on  the  list. For  those who  don’t  know I am  deaf blind. Please  see  my  contact info  below.

My  persnal email address is  the  address that  I am  sending  this  email from  is  what  I read  most of  the  time. The  email  address in  my  deaf blind devotion board information file is  the  email address for  all Nfbdb stuff.

Maurice Mines, Board Member
National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division
Email: board4 at nfbdeaf-blind.org <mailto:board4 at nfbdeaf-blind.org>
Website: www.nfbdeaf-blind.org <http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org <http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org/>>
Live the life you want.
The National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division, a proud division
of the National Federation of the Blind, is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.