[NFBWATlk] celebrate Jacob's B-day this Saturday, 12/17

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 20:21:19 UTC 2022

Hey all - We are getting together to celebrate Jacob's B-day this Saturday, 12/17!

We'll be meeting at Bale Breaker & Yonder Cider Taproom at 3 pm. The address is: 826 NW 49th St, Seattle, WA 98107
Bale Breaker will have the food truck: Layered Sandwich there if you'd like food.

Then around 5 pm, we'll head over to Reuben's Brews - The Taproom. Its address is 5010 14th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107. Reuben's also has a small kitchen with chicken sandwiches, salads, and a pretzel.

Both places are partially outdoor but have a variety of heaters and covered spaces.

If you feel like an outdoor winter stroll beforehand, at 2 pm we will be leaving from Jacob's apartment at 3636 Stone Way N and walking to Bale Breaker (about 2 miles mostly along the Burke Gilman Trail).

If you have any questions send Jacob or me an email at jacobstruiksma at gmail.com<mailto:jacobstruiksma at gmail.com>  Or text Jacob at 206.387.7736

Cheers!
Jacob Struiksma