[NFBWATlk] Allen Harris

Bennett Prows bjprows at comcast.net
Fri Aug 12 02:26:18 UTC 2022

I will certainly miss Allen Harris. He was a remarkable human being, who cared about others and always showed his confidence in Federationists wherever he traveled. His sense of humor was unparalleled and I certainly was taken by his articulate way of communicating the Federation philosophy.

As a teacher and wrestling coach in Detroit, he was almost a legend among those of us who were his friends. He came to Washington as the national representative for Doctor Maurer on at least one occasion and provided advice and confidence to all of us.

I will miss him, and keep him in the happy memories of all the years he was a leader in the NFB. Now, he and Joy are together, and may they both rest in peace.

/s/

Bennett Prows