[NFBWATlk] Do you want to strut your stuff?

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 19:39:16 UTC 2022

OK, so the first blank email was a teaser... on purpose... not a
mistake at all...

Now for the real email.

It may seem early to be thinking about it, but our state convention is
happening in November. As usual, we will have our Job Seeker Seminar
on Friday. This year, we are doing something a little different.

As we come out of hibernation and back into the offices, even part
time, we need to pay attention to our outfits. Gone are the dress tops
with PJ pants. Slippers just don't hold up during the commute when it
is longer than going from the bedroom to the home office. Those bad
hair days can no longer be hidden with a profile photo instead of live
video. Everyone is dealing with this issue. So we at the NFBW are
going to have a little fun and see if we can't help out with some
advice and examples.

We are looking for six individuals. Help us show off some awesome
fashions for the confident individual who is blind and working. You
have to be at least 16 years old and planning on attending the state
convention in November.

You can contact myself or Deja Powell to learn more.
Kris Colcock 206-854-3025 or Kris at colcock.com
Deja Powell deja.powell at gmail.com

Let's have some fun!

Kris