[NFBWATlk] Sad news

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 27 21:17:39 UTC 2022

Thanks for sharing this with us, Denise. I know that Jim had been battling health issues for quite some time.

Jim was one of the first leaders I met at my very first national convention. He was so welcoming, open and easy to talk with. Those  traits have served as an inspiration for me Throughout my time in the Federation. His writings and his legacy will live on. He was a great leader who wanted all blind people to know about the National Federation of the Blind. My condolences to Sharon and their family.

Marci