[NFBWATlk] unable to use the delete key to delete messages.

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Sun Apr 24 21:10:38 UTC 2022

Dear Maria,

Thanks for reaching out to us on the NFB of Washington mailing list.

I am just wondering: do you use any particular email app on your PC? What kind of app or web site do you use to check your emails? I'm assuming you are using the Comcast email provider, based on your email address, and am not familiar with that as I don't use it.

I use Outlook on my PC, and pressing the Delete key will do just that... delete messages or put them in the trash.
What kind of PC do you use? Which screen reader?

If you need some help, I'm gladly able to. Feel free to contact me off list. I believe I sent you an email a while back with my contact details.

Hope your weekend is going awesome for you.

Take care,

Humberto

“Be kind; for everyone you meet is fighting a really hard battle.” — πλατο