[NFBWATlk] FW: Next week: Learn what Braille is and how it is produced

Bennett Prows bjprows at comcast.net
Sat Apr 23 11:36:12 UTC 2022

Hi Listers,

Following the reminder and zoom meeting information for the senior meet up today, I have added some information  that may be  interesting and relevant to seniors and others wanting to know more about or even learn Braille. It’s a free presentation being conducted next Tuesday. Take a look, and hope you can join us at noon (Pacific time) today for the senior meet up.

/s/

Bennett Prows