[NFBWATlk] Saturday's Senior Meet Up!!

Bennett Prows bjprows at comcast.net
Thu Sep 23 15:32:31 UTC 2021

Hi Again Listers,

Since I didn’t get the link to the Senior Meet Up meeting pasted on this list, I’ll send out a second reminder. This Saturday at 12 noon (Pacific time) (1 PM. Mountain time, (hopefully for our Colorado speaker, (Diane McGeorge), we’ll be holding a meet up for senior blind people, and anyone who wants to be a senior. Diane McGeorge is scheduled to speak on a couple of topics. First, how to prepare for unexpected emergencies. Second, if there’s time, about dealing with hearing loss at the same time as vision loss.

If she can’t be with us because of the national NFB seniors retreat this week, we’ll discuss the Washington State NFB convention and suggestions for future monthly meetings. Now I hope I can put in the zoom information below. So, hope to hear from anyone interested in this meeting with older and wiser heads in the Federation. 😊 All are welcome.

Have a great weekend.

/s/

Bennett Prows

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81784891088?pwd=Ry9iWER2R0gxYldkN3RvV1p3d0dWUT09

Meeting ID: 817 8489 1088
Passcode: 023961
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81784891088#,,,,*023961# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
 Meeting ID: 817 8489 1088
Passcode: 023961