[NFBWATlk] Accessible prescription labels in Washington

Jamal Mazrui jamal at empowermentzone.com
Sat Sep 18 15:20:13 UTC 2021

With her permission, I am sharing correspondence below from a local ACB
member, Judy Brown.This relates to advocacy for accessible prescription
labels in the state of Washington.I am unsure whether we in the NFB have
a position on this issue.

Folks who support regulatory action in this area can make a difference
by conveying personal stories about the need for it with the Washington
Department of Health.Of course, we can put our own slant on the issue.

Jamal

Begin forwarded message: